03 May 2009

Galaxy Defenders

What a good day today. 
After working 72 hours in the last 6 days, I was able to sleep in. 
I woke up, played with my new iMac, watched a movie, and talked to AS online.
I have a lot of good food in my house after finally going to the market yesterday. Perfect.
Watched a movie, did my laundry, and then left to the beach. It was 85 degrees out today.
Got real crisp, well, for may at least.  Talked to a few more friends from home. I have been missing home quite a bit lately, so this was perfect.
Took a nap, and read a little, the 2 hours after arriving, returned home. Cleaned my house, rode my bike up through the hood, then down to the waterfront,  and back home. It felt good to finally get my heart going a little. 
Returned home, made some chicken and ate some salad, watched some MTV jams, and now im finishing off a perfect day sitting by the window, feeling its breeze, and listening to Men in Black on repeat. 

2 comments:

Ben Murphy said...

sick

Bean said...

nice web cam acshun. Even though you couldn't see me. It wasgiod to see you. I've missed you.

-Love,

AS